The Center is dedicated to supporting people in wholeness of body, mind and spirit. All are welcome. The idea is to support each person in pursuing what helps them center in themselves and the Creative Spirit behind and within all of life. Please visit the calendar and click on specific classes or events for information or browse the list of offerings or practitioners to learn more. Welcome!
There are three full-time businesses located here: Positive Living with Tina Frank; Life By Design with Lisa Thelen, Aveen Banich and Jodi Ritsch; and Soul Focus with Carla Peterson. There are dozens of part-time practitioners here as well. Please click on their pictures on the practitioners page for more information.
The Center is a labor of love for owners Scott and Anita. Their vision is to have a beautiful space for the community to have access to integrative therapies to help each person find their own center. As each of us develops more health, peace and joy in ourselves, this ripples out to our families and community. In order for this to happen, practitioners need to be able to offer their gifts at low rental rates.
To make this vision sustainable, we are seeking sponsors to support The Center. Please contact Scott or Anita if there is something specific you would like to support.
People often tell us we should raise our very low rates, but it is our belief that the low rates are what make the space available to so many more people, both practitioners and the community at large.
Another great way to support the Center is to become a Centering Friend. Please visit the Centering Friend page for more information. Thank you!
From Art to Zumba, The Center has a wide variety of offerings. Come explore what helps you find your center! Opportunities include yoga, meditation, Reiki, fitness classes, art, pottery, counseling, spiritual direction and much, much more. We have many practitioners to encourage you in your journey. Feel free to drop in on any of the regularly scheduled yoga, fitness or meditation classes. You do not need to sign up for a series to attend. Welcome!
There is a wonderful assortment of classes and services offered at the Center. Please go to the calendar and click on the “weekly” view and click on an event for more information or to sign up. Please contact practitioners directly to sign up for services. The Center also hosts several special events each month, here are some:
(Visit the Center calendar and click on the date for more information at http://thecenterec.com/
- June 6 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. and 6:30-8:00 PM Anamcara Soul Circle
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Mindful Mondays: An Opportunity to Practice, Learning, & Community
- June 7 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. Yin Yoga (also meets June 14, 21, & 28)
- June 8 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. Yoga for Teens (also meets June 15 and 22)
- 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. The Truth in Your Toes
- June 11 11:00 a.m. – Noon Soft Touch Infant/Toddler Massage & Aromatherapy
- Noon – 4:00 p.m. Second Saturday SoulCollage
- June 12 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Claim and Cultivate your JOY
- June 13 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. Eau Claire Enneagram
- June 15 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Open Interfaith Devotions & Meditations
- June 16 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Plexus Health & Wellness Event
- June 18 9:00am – 5:00pm Creating Wholeness
- June 20 7:15 – 8:15 p.m. Sound Healing
- June 22 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Gardening with greater ease (also meets June 29)
- 6:45 – 8:45 p.m. Love in a Bottle Massage & Aroma Touch
- June 25 10:00am-5:00pm Reiki Level 1
- 11:00am-2:00pm Tuning into your Intuition
- June 25 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Master Zumba class
- June 27 7:15 – 8:15 p.m. Sound Healing
- June 28 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Essential Oils for Everyday Life
Hours for tours/information
9:00 AM-3:00 PM weekdays
Classes and Events can be scheduled
5:30 AM-10:00 PM daily
Instructors will be at the Center 15 minutes prior to class. Those coming for appointments with practitioners are asked to wait in the living room or book nook until their practitioner comes to get them.