The Center invites you to become a Sustaining Member!
Sustaining Members enjoy The Center on a more involved and intimate basis than visitors, committing to support the vision and efforts of The Center community. Sustaining Members enjoy all that visitors enjoy PLUS:
- Punch card savings on events and classes (see below)
- Access to lower room rental rates
But the main reason to be a Sustaining Member is to support The Center! It would simply not exist without the support of people like you.
Sustaining Member Rates & Payment Options:
It is easy to become a Sustaining Member. Please fill out a Sustaining Member Form (we can e-mail that to you or they are at the Center). You can drop off an annual or bi-annual check at the Center in the payment box by the front entrance (please label your check). If you prefer to make monthly payments, most banks will set up direct pay and cut a check monthly or you may set up automatic billing through PayPal (below). Thank you!
- Single $20/month
- Couple $30/month
Sustaining Members Punch Card Savings:
As a benefit of becoming a Sustaining Member, several providers at The Center have offered discounts as listed below. This card is non-transferable. You can use 10 discounts (once each) within a 12 month period as long as you are a Sustaining Member. Every year you will receive one card with ten saving opportunities. This card is good for 12 months from the date of issue. Discounts must be requested at the time of service. To redeem your discount, please present your card to the provider and have him/her initial and date the box.
- Carleen Sterner- $10 off a 30 minute Life Coaching session or $20 off a 60 minute session or $10.00 off an Ayurvedic Spa treatment or Reiki session.
- Ellie Holstein – One free yoga class (Tuesdays at 9:15 a.m.)
- Em Chumas – 20% off first session
- Erin O’Brien – 20% off Erin Designs Yoga Energy Art purchase (see display in the dining room)
- Jeff Rogers- One free fitness class (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday at 8:15 a.m. or Tuesday & Thursday at 6:10 a.m.)
- Joyce Sobotta – 20% off all Essential Oils and personal blends, including Healthy Girls Breast Oil, and the new Mystic Favor Elixirs (in the living room or on her website aromatherapynaturesway.com)
- Kathy Drinkman – $10 off first session
- Lisa Harris Gore – 20% off all Reiki sessions and/or Holistic Intuitive Life/Business Coaching programs or sessions
- Melissa Fellenz – 50% off initial consultation with Family Tree Nutritional Health & Wellness
- Sara Bryan – $5 off Reflexology session
- Tina Frank- 20% off first Positive Aging session
- Z.Vida Fitness – One free Zumba class
Please contact Lisa Winzenz for Sustaining Member forms at email@example.com or call 715-529-7683 (Scott). Thank you for investing in The Center!